BEAUTIVILLE SALON, SPA & BEAUTIQUE •
1. Beautiville is a non-smoking facility. Outside food and beverage are prohibited.
2. Turn off cell phone during services.
3. Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment. Service ends as scheduled as a courtesy to the next guest. If you arrive late, you will forfeit treatment time.
4. Do not bring valuables. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten items.
5. If you require special needs, please advise our Spa Concierge.
6. In order to avoid spreading illness to other guests, please call to reschedule your appointment if you are ill.
7. We love children; however, if you are visiting the spa, please arrange to have adult supervision at all times during your service as we will NOT be held responsible.
I understand that spa services do not take the place of medical treatment. Spa therapists cannot diagnosis illness, disease, or any other medical, physical, or emotional disorder. I am responsible for consulting a qualified physician for any physical ailments that I might have. I understand that if I arrive late, my session will end at the originally scheduled time so the client following me is not penalized. I acknowledge Beautiville maintains a 24-Hour Cancellation Policy. If I choose to cancel services in less than 24 hours, I may be responsible for the full amount of services fees. Any sexual remarks or advances during any treatment services will terminate the session and I will be liable for payment of the scheduled treatment.
Disclaimer: Beautiville will not be held liable for any injury or condition that arises from application on any of our spa treatment. All information is completely confidential and will not be sold or shared.